We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative Account Manager to join our growing creative team; working on digital and branding projects for local, national and international brands. As Account Manager you will develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients, making sure that you understand their business and the industry that they operate in. You will be a strong communicator and a creative problem solver who’s always up for a challenge You’ll be comfortable challenging a brief and driving ideas forward.
What’s expected of you…
- You’ll be expected to run branding and digital projects end-to-end; from project scoping to completion.
- You’ll be producing schedules and helping to maintain the workflow traffic of the studio.
- You’ll be expected to write creative briefs, brief designers and manage client feedback.
- You’ll be comfortable costing a project and managing budgets.
- You’ll be attending client meetings.
- You’ll be building relationships with our clients and keeping them up-to-date about their projects on a daily basis.
- You’ll be a key asset in initial concepting and idea generation.
The ideal candidate…
- Will have a minimum of 3 years experience and a proven track record of working within a creative studio environment.
- Will have strong copy-editing skills.
- Will be an excellent communicator.
- Will have strong analytical skills.
- Will have a passion for design, digital and marketing.
- Will be extremely organised, with a mind for developing efficient work processes.
- Will be determined, considered and conscientious.
- Will be honest, committed and kind.
- Will be able to delegate tasks and empower others.
- Will be confident and willing to take risks in the name of creativity.
- Will be a self starter who takes the initiative and can figure things out for themselves.
- Will always look to take opportunities to learn and develop their skill-set.
- Will be a natural team player with a collaborative approach.
- Will be constantly thinking about how to introduce new ideas.
- Will work well in a fast paced studio environment but have impeccable attention to detail.
- Will have experience working on digital projects and managing freelancers.
- Will maintain a good work / life balance.
It would be an advantage if…
- You come from a creative background.
- You have a working knowledge of using Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- You have an understanding of front-end coding techniques and modern web languages.
- You have a basic understanding of usability principles and techniques.
- You’re proficient in copyediting.
- You have experience using WordPress CMS.
- The opportunity to work within a close-knit team of passionate designers, illustrators, developers and creative thinkers.
- Working on an exciting range of client projects for local and national clients.
- You’ll get to work in a bright and comfortable studio environment in the heart of the city.
- A desktop Mac with a second screen to work on.
- Pension scheme option
- Flexible working hours.
- Tickets to local creative talks, events and workshops.
- Regular social events and drinks on a Friday 😉
Deadline: Friday 18th May 2018
Interviews: W/c 21st May 2018
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive. Depending on experience.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Subject line: I’d like to apply for the Account Manager role
Body: In 5x bullet points, describe why you’re the best person for the job and what you’d bring to the team.
Please keep cover letters short and attach an up-to-date CV, plus a link to your twitter account.
No agencies please. We’ve got this one covered.