We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Account Executive to join our growing team.
Working predominantly on digital projects for local and international brands, you will work alongside an Account Manager and the Founders to build client relationships and guarantee the success of our digital projects.
What you’ll do…
- Be the day to day contact on accounts on both an internal and external basis.
- Build relationships with our clients; ensure smooth running of projects, presenting work and attending meetings.
- Run digital projects end-to-end; from project scoping to completion.
- Manage all jobs through agency systems and procedures.
- Write creative briefs, brief designers and manage client feedback.
- Supporting the team with forecasting and budget management.
- Get stuck in right from the off; your ideas are just as valid as anyone else’s.
The ideal candidate will have…
- 1 year minimum agency experience.
- A proven track record of developing and delivering successful digital projects.
- Excellent organisational, problem solving and communication skills.
- A passion for design, digital and marketing.
- A collaborative approach, with ability to delegate tasks and empower others.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A good work / life balance.
It would be an advantage to have…
- Come from a creative background.
- Experience using CMS such as WordPress, Craft etc.
- An understanding of SEO & PPC best practice, reporting and tools such as Google Analytics.
- An understanding of front-end coding techniques and modern web languages.
- Be part of a close-knit and passionate team of creative thinkers and doers.
- Barista coffee, teas, fresh fruit, biscuits and monthly socials.
- Flexible working hours.
- Optional Pension scheme.
- 27 days annual holiday (+ bank holidays).
- Annual team holiday.
- Tickets to local creative talks, events and workshops.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £20-22K (depending on experience)
How to apply
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Please send applications to email@example.com with the following:
Subject line: I’d like to apply for the Account Executive role
Body: In 5x bullet points, describe why you’re the best person for the job and what you’d bring to the team.
Please keep cover letters short and attach an up-to-date CV, plus a link to your twitter/instagram accounts.
No agencies please. We’ve got this one covered.