We’re on the lookout for a passionate and proactive junior creative to join our growing team on a 3 month, fixed-term contract. If you’re eager to learn and aren’t afraid to dive head first into design challenges, then this is a great opportunity to work on an exciting mix of creative work. If you can dream up a fantastic idea and then execute it with precision, we want to hear from you.
This role would suit a confident, and conceptually driven, creative designer who enjoys working across print and branding projects to deliver exceptional design work. The output of creative work at FD is diverse and challenging; you can expect to be working on branding and brand development, editorial layout, print and digital campaigns, illustration and much more! A flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude is a must.
We are looking for someone with a playful and bold aesthetic who can convey a strong sense of fun in their creative work. This is a busy studio where new ideas and techniques are encouraged and knowledge is shared – with a view to producing eye-catching, engaging and commercially successful creative work.
Our ideal candidate will…
- Have at least 6 months experience working in a studio environment.
- Have good (and proven) experience in Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Be a natural team player with a collaborative approach.
- Work well in a fast paced studio environment – but has impeccable attention to detail.
- Be enthusiastic and always thinking about how to bring new ideas to the creative process.
- Have a genuine passion for graphic design.
An advantage to have but not essential…
- Experience using After Effects
- Illustration skills
What you’ll get in return…
- The opportunity to get valuable experience working with a close-knit creative team and a broad/varied range of clients.
- You’ll get to work in a bright and comfortable studio space in the heart of the city.
- Flexible working hours.
- Tickets to local creative talks, events and workshops.
- Good coffee and fresh fruit every day.
- Up to 24 days holidays a year (Pro rata).
- Monthly socials.
Expires: Friday 23rd February 2018
Interviews: W/c 5th March 2018
Duration: 3 months or impress us so much that we won’t want you to leave.
Salary: Pay based on experience.
We’ve got this one covered. No agencies please.
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV, a link to a portfolio and a little more about you – your passions, interests and hobbies – as well as five bullet points on why you’d be a great addition to the Fiasco Design team to firstname.lastname@example.org.